Magazine Articles by Harvard Men

The following articles by Harvard graduates appear in the March magazines:

Century-"A Diplomatic Adventure," by S. W. Mitchell h.'86.

Harper's-"The Long-lost Mani Bible," by M. Bloomfield '01; "Ibex Shooting in the Mountains of Baltisian," by J. C. Grew '02; "Editor's Easy Chair," by W. D. Howells '67; "The Anatomy of a Steel Rail," by H. C. Boynton '00.

Scribner's-"The Flowing Road," by H. Norman '81.

Atlantic Monthly-"The Love of Wealth and the Public Service," by F. W. Tausig '79; "Low New York," by G. C. Lodge '95; "M. Mulvina," by H. J. Smith '04; "Shakespeare and the Plastic Stage," by J. Corbin '92.

McClure's-"Reminiscences of a Long Life," by C. Schurz '76.

Appleton's Booklovers-"The Repertory Theatre and Herr Conried," by J. Corbin '92; "In Cure of Her Soul," by F. J. Stimson '76.

North American Review-"Is the United States Prepared for War?" by F. S. Huidekoper '96.

Cosmopolitan-"The Way of an Indian," by F. Remington '88.

Critic-"Things of the Spirit," by E. Fuller '82; "A Concord Note Book VII," by F. B. Sanborn '98.

American Illustrated-"The Eden Makers," by J. W. Helburn '04; "The Case of Mabel Parker," by A. C. Train '96.

Munsey's-"The Allard Burglars," by G. Hibbard '80.

Ladies Home Journal-"Cat Fear," by Dr. S. W. Mitchell h.'86; "The President" (Mr. Roosevelt's Views on Factory Laws for Women and Children), by T. Roosevelt '80.

The Reader-"The Reproof Valiant," by G. Hibbard '80.

Review of Reviews-"Anatole Le Braz a Representative Celt of France," by C. Dunham '87; "Sane Methods of Regulating Immigration," by R. DeC. Ward '89.

The Bookman-"The Sustained Interest and Some Recent Books, by F. T. Cooper '86; "Factitious Fiction and Fictitious Fact," by J. A. Macy '99: "The Obstinacy of Mr. Clyde Fitch," by E. E. Hale '83; "History in Elegant Extracts," by E. Fuller '82.