Recent Improvements in Gore Hall

The changes and additions in the basement of Gore Hall have just been completed, the last important step in the work of improvement to the Library which has been in progress since November, 1906.

The south side of the basement, which for many years has been used for waste paper and storage, is now fitted up with shelves to increase the accommodation for pamphlets and books. The north side is divided into two rooms, one fitted up with shelves for duplicates and the temporary storage of gifts, and the other for a full set of parliamentary documents.