Annual School Meet Tomorrow

The twenty-third annual Harvard Interscholastic outdoor track meet will be held in the Stadium tomorrow at 2.30 o'clock. The school winning the largest number of points will have the privilege of holding for one year the large trophy cup offered by Harvard graduates and by the Boston Athletic Association. Gold, silver and bronze medals will be given for first, second and third places respectively. There are 180 entries this year made by 19 schools.

At 11 o'clock there will be a reception in the Living Room of the Union for all who are to compete in the games, and the men now in College from those schools are urged to be there and help entertain. This year all competitors will be given a dinner in the Union after the meet and the point-winners will then be awarded their medals.

Entries from the following schools have been made: Andover, Brookline High, Browne and Nichols, Exeter, Fitchburg High, Manchester (N. H.) High, Mechanic Arts High, Portland (Me.) High, Powder Point, Providence, Technical High, Provincetown High, Quincy High, Rindge Manual Training, St. Mark's, Stone's, Volkmann's, Waban, Wakefield High, Worcester Academy.