Courses Offered in Summer School of Theology

The Summer School of Theology will be held from July 1 to July 18 in Emerson Hall. The general subject will be "Christianity in its Relation to Other Religions," and the following courses of lectures will be given:

"The Origin and Development of Religion"--five lectures by Professor C. H. Toy h.'04.

"The Religion of Babylonia, with Especial Reference to its Influence on the Religion and Literature of Israel"--five lectures by Professor R. W. Rogers of the Drew Theological Seminary.

"Zoroastrianism"--three lectures by Professor E. W. Hopkins of Yale. "Buddhism"--five lectures by Professor C. R. Lanman.

"Judaism from Alexander to the Antonines"--five lectures by Professor W. R. Arnold of Andover Theological Seminary.

"Religions of the Greek and Roman World at the Beginning of the Christian Era"--six lectures by Professor C. H. Moore '89.

"Mohammedanism"--five lectures by Professor C. C. Torrey of Yale.

"The Attitude of the Early Christian Church toward Other Religions"--three lectures by Professor W. W. Rockwell '95 of Andover Theological Seminary.

"The Indebtedness of Christianity to Other Religions and the Bearing of this Relation on the Question of the Absoluteness of Christianity"--five lectures by Professor G. F. Moore.

"The Attitude which Modern Christianity should take toward the Religions of the people among whom it carries on Missions"--three lectures by Dr. A. S. Lloyd, secretary of the Domestic and Foreign Missionary Society of the Protestant Episcopal Church.