Harvard Crew Statistics

The University Crew.

Sullivan Amory. Sargent, Jr., '10, of Brookline, stroke, prepared for College at Brookline High School, where he rowed for two years on the school crew. He rowed two on his Freshman crew last year. He is 20 years old, weighs 161 1-2 pounds, and is 5 feet, 10 inches in height.

John Richardson, Jr., '08, of Chestnut Hill, seven and captain, prepared for College at Noble and Greenough's School, where he rowed for one year. In his Freshman year he rowed four on his class crew, and in Sophomore and Junior years rowed five and seven respectively on the University crew. He is 21 years old, weighs 187 pounds, and is 6 feet, 1 1-2 inches in height.

Eliot Cowdin Bacon '10, of Westbury, Long Island, six, prepared for College at Groton School. He stroked and captained his Freshman crew last year. He is 20 years old, weighs 177 pounds, and is 6 feet, 1 1-2 inches in height.

Jesse Edwin Waid '10, of Denver, Colorado, five, prepared for College at the East Side High School, Denver. In his Freshman year he rowed six on his class crew. He is 19 years old, weighs 173 pounds, and is 6 feet, 2 inches in height.

Lawrence Kirby Lunt '09, four, of Colorado Springs, prepared for College at Middlesex School. He rowed six in his Freshman boat, and four on the University crew last year. He is 21 years old, weighs 179 pounds, and is 5 feet, 10 inches in height.

William Rotch Severance '09, three, of New Bedford, prepared for College at Milton Academy. His Freshman year he rowed five on his class crew, and held the same position in the University boat last year. He is 21 years old, weighs 177 1-2 pounds, and is 5 feet, 11 1-2 inches in height.

Eliot Carr Cutler '09, of Brookline, two, prepared for College at Volkmann School, where he rowed on the school crew for two years. In his Freshman year he went to Red Top as a substitute for the 1909 Freshman crew. He is 19 years old, 5 feet, 11 1-2 inches in height, and weighs 161 pounds.

Richard Manning Faulkner '09, of Keene, N.H., bow, prepared for College at Volkmann School where he rowed for two years on the school crew. His Freshman year he rowed seven and was captain of his class crew. He is 21 years old, weighs 173 pounds, and is 5 feet, 11 inches in height.

Francis Meredith Blagden '09, of New York, coxswain, prepared for College at Groton School, where he had four years experience as a coxswain. For the last two years he has coxswained the University crew. He is 22 years old, weighs 106 pounds, and is 5 feet, 6 inches in height.

Freshman Crew Statistics

Roger Wilson Cutler, of Brookline, captain and stroke, prepared for College at Volkmann School, where he stroked the school crew last year. Age, 18 years, 7 months; height, 6 feet, 2 inches; weight, 171 pounds.

Roger Fellowes Hooper, of Boston, seven, prepared for College at Groton School, where he rowed 3 and 5 on the school crew respectively for the past two years. Age, 19 years, 10 months; height, 6 feet; weight, 175 pounds.

Ezra Samuel Eaton, of Marblehead Neck, six, prepared for College at Volkmann School, where he rowed on the school crew for two years. He was captain in the race last year for Volkmann. Age, 19 years, 7 months; height, 6 feet; weight, 180 pounds.

Lothrop Withington, Jr., five, of Honolulu, H.I., entered College from the Oaku School of Honolulu. Age, 18 years, 10 months; height, 6 feet; weight, 176 pounds.

John Waite, of Brookline, four, prepared for College at Volkmann School, where he rowed on the school crew and was captain last year. Age, 19 years; height, 5 feet, 10 1-2 inches; weight, 162 pounds.

Richard Whitney, of Boston, three, entered College from Groton School, where he played on the school football and baseball teams. Age, 19 years, 11 months; height, 6 feet; weight, 160 pounds.

Henry Forster, of New York, two, prepared for College at Groton School, where he rowed on the school crew for two years and was captain for one year. Age, 19 years, 3 months; height, 5 feet, 10 1-2 inches; weight, 155 pounds.

John Shillito, of Cincinnati, bow, prepared for College at Groton School, where he played on the school football and baseball teams. Age, 19 years, 5 months; height, 5 feet, 10 inches; weight, 151 pounds.

De Courcey Fales, of New York, coxswain, prepared for College at St. Paul's School, where he coxswained the Shattuck Club crew for three years and also the school crew last year. Age, 20 years; height, 5 feet, 8 inches; weight, 107 pounds