HOCKEY WITH LAVAL TODAY

Harvard Plays Canadians in Stadium at 3.30.--Close Game Expected.

The University hockey team will play the Laval College of Montreal in the Stadium this afternoon at 3.30 o'clock, Admission to the game will be by tickets which will be on sale today at 50 cents each at Leavitt & Peirce's and at the gate; reserved seat tickets will be $1. The ice in the Stadium rink has been greatly improved by the cold weather of the past two days and is now in perfect shape.

As Laval is considered as good a team as St. Francis College, the game today will probably be extremely close and interesting. Last year Laval was one of the members of the Canadian Intercollegiate League, to which the University of Toronto, Queen's College and McGill University also belonged. Laval finished third, defeating McGill but being beaten by the unusually strong team of the other two colleges.

Harvard's team work is good at present, and the defensive work is consistent. Hornblower will play in Paine's place at right end today on account of the latter's slight illness. The teams will line up as follows: HARVARD,  LAVAL. Gardner, l.e.  r.e., Robert Hicks, l.c.  r.c., R. Joron Morgan, r.c.  l.c., Dostaler Hornblower, r.e.  l.e., Champaigne Ford, c.p.  c.p., Lajoie Willetts, p.  p., L. Joron Washburn, g.  g., Coutu