UNDERGRADUATES TO PARADE

Torchlight Procession to Stadium to be Held on Wednesday Night.

The undergraduate body of the University will celebrate the inauguration of President Lowell by a torchlight procession from the Yard to the Stadium on Wednesday evening. The various classes will assemble in the Yard at 8.30 o'clock sharp at the following places: Seniors in front of University Hall, Juniors in front of Weld, Sophomores in front of Grays, Freshmen in front of Matthews.

In that order the undergraduates will march to Soldiers Field to greet President Lowell, after which the Stadium will be illuminated and a display of fire works will be set off. At the close of the demonstration the procession will return to the Yard and disband.

Every student who expects to march in the procession must procure a torch, a red sash to be worn over the right shoulder, and a stick of red fire. The outfit will be on sale at the Co-operative tomorrow only. Though it is supposed that a sufficient number of outfits has been ordered, it is essential that everyone desiring to take part in the procession should apply early. The price of the outfit is $1. This includes a sum sufficient to defray the expense of fire-works, illuminating facilities, police protection and incidental costs.

In order to increase the illumination of the Yard, every window should be lighted from 8.30 to 10.30 P. M. on that evening.