Delegates From Foreign Countries

The following is a list of Delegates to the Inauguration from. Institutions of Learning in Foreign Countries.

University of Oxford--Rt. Hon. James Bryce, O.M., D.C.L.; LL.D., D.Litt, h.'07, British Ambassador, Honorary Fellow of Oriel College.

University of Cambridge--William Napier Shaw, Sc.D., LL.D., Hon. Sc.D., h.'09, Honorary Fellow of Emmanuel College; Director of the London Meteorological office; Reader in Meteorology in the University of London. John Christopher Willis, A.M., ScD., h.'09, Fellow of Gonville and Calus College; Director of the Royal Botanic Gardens in Ceylon.

University of Durham--Rt. Rev. William Lawrence, D.D., LL.D., Bishop of Massachusetts.

The German University of Prague--Otto Honigschmid, Ph.D., Privatdozent; Fellow for Research in Chemistry, Harvard University.

University of St. Andrews and University of Edinburgh--George Alexander Gibson, M.D., D.Sc., LL.D., F.R.C.P., F.R.S., h.'09, Assessor, General Council.

University of Glasgow--John Harvard Biles, LL.D., h.'09, Professor of Naval Architecture.

University of Copenhagen--Hector Frederick Estrup Jungersen, h.'09, Professor of Zoology.

University of Halle--Eduard Meyer, Ph.D., LL.D., D.Litt., h.'09, Professor of Ancient History, University of Berlin; Visiting Professor, Harvard University.

College de France--Joseph Bedier, D.Litt., h.'09, Professor of French Language and Literature in the Middle Ages.

University of Geneva--Albert Bushnell Hart '80, Ph.D., LL.D., D.Litt., Professor of History, Harvard University.

Emmanuel College--William Napier Shaw, Sc.D., LL.D., Hon. Sc.D., h.'09, Honorary Fellow of Emmanuel College; Director of the London Meteorological Office; Reader in Meterorology in the University of London.

University of Groningen--Jacobus Cornelius Kapteyn, Ph.D., D.Sc., h.'09, Professor of Astronomy; Director of the Astronomical Laboratory.

University of Havana--Aristides Mestre, D.Sc., Assistant Professor of Biology.

Ecole Nationale Superieure des Mines--Andre pelletan, Assistant Director.

University of Berlin--Otto Friedrich Grerke, LL.D., h.'09, Professor of German Law, Eduard Meyer, Ph.D., D.Litt., h.'09, Professor of Ancient History; Visiting professor, Harvard University.

University of Christiania--Peter Groth, A.M., Ph.D.

Dalhousie University--Kenneth Grant Tremayne Webster '93, Ph.D., Instructor in English, Harvard University.

University of Toronto--Robert Alexander Falconer, LL.D., D.Litt., President.

McGill University--William Peterson, LL.D., C.M.G., h.'09, Principal; Vice-Chancellor; Professor of Classics.

University of London--Augustus Desire Waller, M.D., C.M., LL.D., F.R.S., Director of the Physiological Laboratory.

Victoria College--Nathaniel Burwash, S.T.D., LL.D., F. R. S. C., President; Chancellor of Victoria University.

Queen's University--James Cappon, A.M., Dean of the Faculty of Arts; professor of English Language and Literature.

University of Manchester--Rt. Hon. James Bryce, O.M., D.C.L., LL.D., D.Litt., British Ambassador; Honorary Fellow of Oriel College.

University of the Cape of Good Hope--Thomas Walker, LL.D., h.'09, Pro Vice-Chancellor; Professor of Philosophy.

University of Sheffield--George Booker Waterhouse, Ph.D., Professor of Metallurgy, University of Buffalo.

University of Liverpool--William Abbott Herdman, D.Sc., F.R.S., h.'09, Derby Professor of Natural History.

University College (New Zealand)--Richard Cockburn Maclauren, LL.D., Sc.D., President of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.

The Royal Institute of Public Health--William Robert Smith, M.D., D.Sc., F.R.S., LL.D., Principal.

University of Leeds--Henry Drysdale Dakin, D.Sc., F.I.C.

McMaster University--Alexander Charles McKay, LL.D., Chancellor