General Information About Game

Time of Game.

Gates open at 12.30 o'clock. The game will begin at 2 o'clock. Under usual conditions it should be over by 4 o'clock.

Colors of Tickets.

Green tickets admit to the east side of the Stadium, sections 1 to 18.

Red tickets admit to the west side of the Stadium, sections 19 to 37.

Orange tickets admit to the end stand, sections 38 to 48.

Boxes are located on upper promenade and are reached through regular sections.

Streets Closed to Vehicles.

On the day of the game no vehicles will be allowed on Boylston or North Harvard streets from Mt. Auburn street in Cambridge to Western avenue in Brighton between the hours of 12 to 5. Between these hours, the streets both in Cambridge and Brighton leading to Soldiers Field will be closed to all vehicles except as noted below.

Entrance for Carriages.

There will be a special entrance on the Charles river Parkway opposite the University boathouse for those coming to the game in carriages. The Parkway can be reached only on the Brighton side from Western avenue via Everett street, as Boylston street and North Harvard street will be closed. Carriages may stand in the Parkway during the game.

Automobiles are not allowed in the Parkway but arrangements have been made to allow automobiles on Soldiers Field with entrances on Stadium street via North Harvard street from Western avenue.

Street Cars to Soldiers Field.

The most direct route to the game from any point in or through Boston is via Western avenue cars. People leaving the game are strongly advised to return via Western avenue and avoid the congestion at the old bridge. Cars will run every minute by this route.

Special Notice.

Keep your seats until the game is over. No one will be allowed to stand in the aisles or passage ways while the game is being played. Persons leaving their seats must leave the field.

There is a retiring room for ladies in the base of the tower near North Harvard street.