GET TOGETHER FOR ONCE.

Never before have the graduates of the University demonstrated their enthusiasm on the eve of the Yale game by engaging a band and marching to the last open practice. We feel certain that their enthusiasm is warranted, and that the team deserves the utmost confidence of the University.

Starting the season with material inferior to that its opponents, and hampered by injuries to the regular players, the team has developed steadily and consistently until now it has at least and even chance in the big game. We believe in the determination and ability of the players--every man of them--and it remains only to strengthen their self-reliance and make them feel that the University is behind them. The existence of this attitude cannot be doubted, but whether it is brought home to the team, or not, depends upon the turn-out today for the mass meeting and parade--the last chance we shall have to see the team practice before Saturday. It is disgraceful enough that the graduates have has to point the way in showing enthusiasm, and we may well be ashamed unless every one of us cheers the team at practice today.