Sophomore Committees Appointed

The 1909 dinner committee has been appointed as follows: F. H. Burr, chairman, K. S. Cate, E. C. Cutler, J. D. Leland, R. M. Middlemass, F. Schenck, N. S. Simpkins. The first meeting of the committee will be held Monday evening at 9 o'clock in Dunster 50.

It is planned to hold a series of small dinners during the winter in the Assembly Room of the Union. Fifty members of the class will be invited each time, and enough dinners will be held to give every member of the class a chance to attend one. A nominal price will be charged for tickets. In order to make these dinners a success it is necessary that everyone should come when invited. Smokers for all members of the Sophomore class will also be held from time to time.

The following committee has been appointed to collect money for the class: J. P. Bigelow, chairman, Erastus S. Allen, F. B. Biddle, C. D. Brewer, D. Burham, R. G. Crandall, B. Crocker, M. Dore, R. H. Eggleston, H. Gray, B. D. Hall, H. W. Hines, J. C. Jones, Jr., O. L. M. H. Lyding, H. McCall, H. Pillsbury, W. B. Richards, P. Withington.