Enrollment in College Courses

To enter courses beginning in the second half-year, students must file a petition unless they have included the course in their list of studies now at the College Office, and each student must enroll at the first meeting of the course on cards furnished by the instructor.

For admission to all started courses and courses designated as primarily for graduates, undergraduates must obtain the written consent of the Instructors. This consent may be obtained on petition blanks which are first to be made out and approved at the Office. If, however, the name of the course was written in the list of studies handed in at the opening of the year, such written consent may be obtained on forms furnished by the instructor.

A new enrollment will be taken in the following whole courses at the first meeting of each course. Every student who wishes to continue in the course should enroll at this meeting: Engineering 1c, English 22, Economics 18, Education 3b, Government 1, Government 22, Greek A, Greek 6, History of Religions 2, Latin 8.