INDOOR MEET TONIGHT AT 8

To Arouse interest in Minor Indoor Sports.--Wrestling and Fencing.

The indoor athletic meet will be held in the Hemenway Gymnasium this evening at 8 o'clock. This meet, under the direction of W. F. Garcelon L. '95, is held in order to arouse interest in the minor indoor sports, and is open to all members of the university without charge.

The College championship in three classes of wrestling and in fencing will be decided. In addition to these events certain members of the University gymnastic team will give an exhibition on the flying rings, horizontal bars, and in Indian club swinging. Cups will be awarded to the winner in each class of wrestling and to the winner of the fencing tournament. All contestants in the wrestling bouts must weigh in a the Gymnasium at 7.30 o'clock.

Yesterday afternoon the preliminaries in the round robin fencing tournament were held, L. Barrell '09, being left to compete in the finals. The results of the trials yesterday are as follows: L. Barroll '09 defeated W. Hunt '11; L. Barroll '09 defeated J. A. McLaughlin '11; L. Barroll '09 defeated G. L. Cutting '09; G. L. Cutting '09 defeated W. Hunt '11; G. L. Cutting '09 defeated J. a. McLaughlin '11; W. Hunt '11 defeated J. A. McLaughlin '11. H. A. Erhard '09 was excused from the preliminaries.