Teachers' Association Meeting Today

The Harvard Teachers' Association will hold its thirteenth annual meeting in the New Lecture Hall this morning at 10 o'clock. The topic for discussion will be "Progress in the Professional Training of Teachers." Mr. F. C. Lewis s'97, Director of the Graduate School of Pedagogy, Dartmouth College, will treat this topic as to "Educational Theory;" Mr. A. O. Norton '98, of the Department of Education, will speak on "The History of Education;" and Mr. G. H. Locke, Assistant Professor of Education, University of Chicago, will speak on the "Organization and Administration of Schools and School Systems." Following the addresses there will be a general discussion led by Professor P. H. Hanus, of the Department of Education. This meeting is open to the public.

The annual dinner of the Association will take place in the Assembly Room of the Union at 1.15 o'clock. The after-dinner topic will be "The Teacher's Compensations." The speakers will be William H. Maxwell, Superintendent of Schools, New York City; Richard Burton, Literary Adviser to the Lothrop Publishing Company, Boston; and Professor R. G. Moulton, of the University of Chicago.