PROBATION AND STRENGTH TESTS.

"No student on probation can take part in any public athletic contest. A student who is dropped for neglect of his studies into a lower class shall be debarred from taking part in any intercollegiate contests until the end of the next academic year, or until he produces from the Faculty satisfactory evidence that he has made up all the deficiencies which stand in the way of his restoration to his original class; but if not on probation he may take part in interclass contests. Students even if on probation may take part in scrub baseball or scrub football series, and in the dormitory and graded crew races. Students on probation will not be allowed to take part in the University golf or tennis tournaments or in class contests.

"No student shall take part in any public athletic contest without the previous permission of the Director of the Gymnasium, based upon such physical examination as may be required.

"Violation of this rule debars a student from all further participation in public athletic contests, whether confined to students of the University or not, until he is reinstated by vote of the Committee."