HARVARD VS. M.I.T. AT 3.30

First Hockey Game of Schedule in Stadium.--Opponent's Team Fast.

The University hockey team will play the first game of the schedule with Massachusetts Institute of Technology this afternoon at 3.30 o'clock in the University rink in the Stadium. H. A. A. tickets will not admit to this game. Tickets at 25 cents each may be purchased at the gate.

The absence of Captain Hicks and Hornblower from the University forward line will considerably weaken the attack, but the defence has showed a steady improvement and ought to show up well. Last year the University team barely defeated Technology 1 to 0 and the game today promises to be equally close, as only two of the Technology team were lost by graduation. In the two games played so far this winter Technology defeated Dartmouth 1 to 0 and lost to the Crescents 5 to 1.

The line-up follows: HARVARD.  TECHNOLOGY. Leslie, l.e.  r.e., O'Hearn Duncan, l.c.  r.c., Sloane Gardner, r.c.  l.c., Paine Wigglesworth, r.e.  l.e., R. Gould Foster, c.p.  c.p., A. Gould Huntington, p.  p., Billings Smart, Chadwick, g.  g., Polhemus

Change in Ticket Arrangements.

Contrary to the custom of last year it has been decided that H. A. A. tickets will not admit to the University hockey games played in Cambridge. Tickets will be on sale at the gate on the afternoon of each game. The University management also announces that applications for seats at the University hockey games at the St. Nicholas Rink in New York will be used this season only for the Harvard-Princeton game on January 15. These applications must be received at the Athletic Office before 6 o'clock on January 12 and must be accompanied by check or money-order. The price of seats is $2 and $2.50. Seats to the other games must be procured at the St. Nicholas Rink.

Rules for Scrub Series.

The series for the scrub hockey teams will begin Friday. Cups will be awarded by the University hockey management to the seven members of the winning team. Those who have won their "H. H. T." are ineligible.

Every team must have a captain or manager who will have complete charge of running the team. These men must arrange for the officials for each game, and see that a complete list of the members of the teams is sent to the manager of the University hockey team at the Athletic Office after every game.

The complete list of the fourteen teams, giving only such men as are eligible to play, will be published in Friday's CRIMSON. The schedule for the games will be posted in the CRIMSON office and all games must be played when scheduled, provided there is ice. Notice of the place of each day's game will appear in the CRIMSON, and teams who do not appear ten minutes after the scheduled time will forfeit the game. In case of its being impossible for a team to play, notice must be given one day in advance or the game will be forfeited.

Change in Ticket Arrangements.

Rules for Scrub Series.