1914 OFF TO NEW HAVEN

Squad of 32 to Leave Square at 1.15.--Freshmen Urged to Cheer Team.

The Freshman football team will leave Harvard square for New Haven at 1.15 o'clock today. The following 32 men will be taken and must report at the Varsity Club at 12.30 o'clock: Allen, Barron, Bettle, Bliss, Boyle, Bryan, Bulkeley, Chatfield, C. P. Curtis, N. Curtis, Dana, Devereux, Fox, Freedley, Gardiner, Gary, Grant, Hitchcock, Howard, Hopkins, McGuire, Mills, Morgan, Milholland, O'Brien, Osborne, Reynolds, Saltonstall, Sortwell, Storer, Walker, Willetts. The following coaches and managers will accompany the team: coaches H. C. Dewey '12, R. G. Ervin '13, J. H. Knapp '12 and J. Parker '13; managers G. F. Plimpton '14 and R. L. Whitman '14.

The team will arrive at Farmington at 6.30 o'clock, and will spend the night at the Farmington Country Club. Tomorrow morning the team will leave for New Haven, and after lunching at the Yale Dining Hall, will go to the field. The game will be called at 2 o'clock.

Cheering Notice.

All members of the Freshman class should be in the Square at 1.15 o'clock to cheer the team when it leaves for New Haven. W. T. GARDINER '14.   R. L. WHITMAN '14.

The Practice Yesterday.

In the last practice of the year yesterday the Freshman football team was sent through a short dummy scrimmage, in which no tackling was allowed, following a blackboard lecture in the Locker Building. After the dummy scrimmage the two teams held a snappy signal drill. The first team lined up as follows: l.e., Howard; l.t., Gardiner; l.g., Bliss; c., Storer; r.g., Hitchcock; r.t., Willetts; r.e., Dana; q.b., Freedley; l.h.b., Reynolds; r.h.b., Chatfield; f.b., Bettle.

During the practice about 175 members of the class of 1914 marched down to the field behind a band. H. B. Beebe '14 and Q. Reynolds '14 led cheers for the class, the coaches, and the individual members of the team.