BUILDINGS OPEN IN RECESS

Members of Memorial May Transfer to Randall.--Changes in Hours.

During the Christmas recess all the University buildings will be closed with the exception of those mentioned below. On December 26 only the Union and Randall Hall will be open.

Randall Hall--Breakfast, 8.15 to 9.50 A. M.; luncheon, 12.30 to 1.35 P. M.; dinner, 5.30 to 6.35 P. M. On December 26 there will be no evening meal. The other meals will be served at the times stated above, except that luncheon will be served until 1.45. Those wishing to board according to the American plan may register at the Auditor's office in either Memorial or Randall Hall.

Memorial Hall--Closed during the recess. Members transferred to Randall.

Co-operative Society Store--Open at usual hours until December 28, except on December 26. During the remainder of the holidays it will be closed for the semi-annual stock-taking.

Hemenway Gymnasium--Open daily from 9 A. M. to 5 P. M., except on Sundays and December 26.

College Library--Open from 9 A. M. to 5.30 P. M., except on Sundays and December 26. Books may be taken out at 4.30 P. M., to be returned at 9 o'clock the next morning.

The classical and historical libraries will be open at the usual hours. The libraries in Warren House will be open likewise, except that the evening hours will be discontinued during the vacation.

Union--Open daily and on Sundays from 8 A. M. to 11 P. M.

Pierce Hall--Closed from noon on Saturday, December 24, until the following Tuesday morning. After that it will be open at the regular hours.

Law School Reading Rooms--Langdell Hall Reading Room open from 9 A. M. to 4 P. M., except on Sundays and on December 26 and January 2. The Austin Hall Library and Reading Room will be closed throughout the recess.

Jefferson Physical Laboratory--Open at usual hours to students engaged in research work, except on December 26.

Appleton Chapel--Closed throughout the recess.

Robinson Hall--Closed until next Tuesday. It will then be open daily, except Sunday, from 9 A. M. to 5 P. M.

The museums will be open at the usual hours, except on December 26.