The Musical Club of the department of Music will give its sixth annual concert in the Lecture Room of Fogg Museum this evening at 8 o'clock. Tickets for reserved seats at $1 may be obtained at the Co-operative Branch Store, at Amee's, and from D. N. Tweedy '12, Ware 52. Undergraduates may get tickets at one-half the regular price by applying to members of the Faculty of Music.
The program follows:
1. MacDowell--Sonata Tragica in G minor.
2. (a) Tchaikovsky--"Pilgrim Song."
(b) Chadwick--"O Let Night Speak of Me."
(d) Clapp--Song (words by H. Hagedorn '07).
3. Brahms--First Movement from the Sonata in D minor.
4. (a) Rameau-MacDowell--"Sarabande."
(b) Mendelssohn--Scherzo in E minor.
(c) Chopin--Nocturne in G major.
5. Widor--Romance from the Suite for Flute and Pianoforte.
6. Georg Schumann--First Movement from Trio for Violin, 'Cello, and Pianoforte.