"All-Star" Team to Go South

The "All-Star" football team, with a few men from this year's University squad, will play two games in the South during the Christmas recess. The team will leave New York in a private car on Monday, December 26, and will travel via Cincinnati to Memphis, Tenn. Here a game will be played with a team of former starts from Sewanee and Vander bilt Universities on December 28. The players will then go to New Orleans by boat, and play a game with a team of players and graduates of Louisiana State University on December 31. The return to New York will be made via Atlanta on January 2. The expenses of the journey will be covered by a guaranteed percentage of the gate-receipts.

The following men will probably make the trip: G. Auchincloss 3L., N. R. Cass 2L., H. F. Corbett '11, M. E. Crumpacker 2L., H. Fish, Jr., 1L., H. B. Gardner '13, S. Hoar 2L., F. DeH. Houston 1L., F. D. Huntigton '12, H. L. Moore 1L., L. B. Parks 2L., T. N. Pfeiffer 1L., R. V. White 2L., P. Withington 1G., and Managers N. Armour 1L., and T. S. Blumer 2L. H. C. Dewey '12 and L. L. Forchheimer 2L, will join the team at Memphis.