Lampy Goes into Mourning Today

By 4.59 today the Pride of College Journalism will have put the Lame-Punners out of commission. The occasion is the annual hockey game to be played with the CRIMSON in the Stadium. The fray is scheduled to open promptly at 4 o'clock.

It is requested that timid spectators do not crowd about the rink, lest they be injured by careless combatants. For the reassurance of the faint-hearts it may be stated that after 4.01 o'clock a sufficient number of ambulances will be on the field to care for all injured young boys, and two wards have been reserved in Stillman for their treatment. It is reported that the doors of the new frat house on Mt. Auburn street are to be painted black out of respect to the dead, and defunct editors will have their names engraved on tablets in the banquet hall. No charge will be made for this tribute as a trade ad has been secured from a cemetery supply house which will cover the cost of tablets.

In its previous games this season the Lampoon has been defeated by the Monthly, the Advocate, the Illustrated, and the Radcliffe Magazine. Nevertheless the team has cheered up considerably since a mass meeting on Saturday night, and will do its darndest today.