JUNIOR SCHANDEGAFF NIGHT

Will be Given in Dining Room of Union This Evening at 9 o'clock.

The 1911 Schandegaff Night, which will be held in the Dining Room of the Union this evening at 9 o'clock, will provide the first chance for the members of the Junior class to meet together this year.

The early part of the evening will be devoted to Schandegaff and entertainment. S. B. Blodgett '11 will perform slight-of-hand tricks; and stories and musical numbers will follow.

In the latter part of the evening there will be an informal discussion of the Senior dormitory plans. The University administration has given over the assignment of rooms in the Senior Yard dormitories to the Junior class, and has thus entrusted the class with the solution of a very serious problem. If such a plan is to have a successful outcome, and is thus to be of some permanent importance, it is necessary that a large and representative majority be well acquainted with the situation.

The Schandegaff Night, if fully attended, should prove of permanent profit, as well as a pleasant evening's entertainment, and all members of the class are urgently requested to be present.