Registration of Three-Year Men

Today is the last day on which Juniors who are taking their degree of A.B. or S. B. in three years may make application to be recorded "as of 1911" in the Quinquennial Catalogue. All applications must be written, and must be filed with the Recorder of Harvard College, University 4.