Benefit Performance by Mrs. Fiske

Mrs. Fiske and her Manhattan Company will give a benefit performance in aid of the Animal Rescue League in the Hollis Street Theatre on Thursday afternoon at 2 o'clock. The program will include the fourth act of "Becky Sharp," followed by the fourth act of "Tess of the d'Aubervilles." Mr. Holbrook Blinn and Miss Beatrice Herford will also furnish part of the entertainment, the former by reciting, and the latter by giving some of her original monologues.

The University division of the work is in the hands of a committee, of which J. Weare 1L., is chairman. The Pierian Orchestra will play during the intermissions.

Tickets at $2, $1.50, $1, and 75 cents may be obtained from J. S. Reed '10, 35 Bow street. Owing to the great demand for the more expensive seats, those at 75 cents, which are in the first balcony, and are extremely good, will probably be the best that can be procured. Through the efforts of the Dramatic Club seats in the first balcony between D and M may be procured by any undergraduate at the box office for the reduced price of 50 cents.