SECOND BROWN GAME AT 2

Battery Will be Hicks and Young.--Batting Order to Remain Unchanged.

Harvard and Brown will play the second game of their annual series on Soldiers Field this afternoon at 2 o'clock. Harvard won the first game in Providence on May 28, by the score of 6 to 1. Brown has since defeated Yale, 4 to 3, and Pennsylvania, 2 to 1, but has been beaten by Amherst, 2 to 1.

Hicks will be in the box for Harvard, inasmuch as McLaughlin is being reserved for the first game of the Yale series next Tuesday. For Brown, Bliss or Conzelman will pitch. Neither of these men was in the first Harvard game. Otherwise the Brown team will play the same as in the first game.

The Harvard team will play in the same order as against Fordham, with Chase in right field. The batting orders: HARVARD.  BROWN. Rogers, c.f.  s.s., Nash McLaughlin, 1b.  1b., Giles Hicks, p.  3b., Regnier Potter, 2b.  l.f., Staff Lanigan, 3b.  r.f., Snell Chase, r.f.  2b., Mansur Marshall, s.s.  c.f., Taylor Young, c.  c., Hennessy Babson, l.f.  p., Bliss, Conzelman