LIGHT FOOTBALL WORK

Wigglesworth in Condition Again.--H. F. Corbett '11 Joins Coaches.

Football practice for the University squad was light yesterday, following Saturday's game. After the blackboard talk, which was longer than usual, the squad was taken out on the field and the backs given practice catching punts. Potter. T. H. Frothingham, Blackall, and Milholland did the punting and the ends were sent down under the kicks. Potter also spent some time trying drop-goals. Afterwards the squad was divided into three teams and put through a snappy signal drill. Wigglesworth, who has been laid off for a few days, reported and was put in charge of Team A, Potter taking Team B, and Freshly, quarterback on last year's Freshman team, running Team C in place of Gardner, who was injured in Saturday's game with the second team. H. F. Corbett '1l, who came out for the first time today, took charge of the backs with Coach Leslie. Corbett will assist Head-coach Haughton for the remainder of the season. The ends were under Coach Leary and the line under P. Withington '09 and L. Withington '11. Reynolds, left halfback on the 1914 eleven, reported yesterday for the first time.