1912 AND 1914 IN TIE GAME

To Play Again at 3 for Championship.--1913 Defeated Second Freshman Team.

The game between the Seniors and Sophomores, played yesterday afternoon, resulted in a tie, neither team being able to score after five periods of play. The same teams will play again today at 3 o'clock to decide the class football championship.

The fact that neither team was able to score was largely due to the slippery condition of the field, which made it practically impossible to play a fast and accurate game. Play for the most part was between the 30-yard lines, although twice during the second half the Seniors got within striking distance of the Sophomore's goal, but were unable to score. The two teams are very evenly matched and the game this afternoon will be hard-fought and close.

The line-ups for the championship game today are as follows: SENIORS.  SOPHOMORES. Stebbins, l.e.  r.e., Devereux Childs, l.t.  r.t., Mills Eager, l.g.  r.g., Warren Parker, c.  c., Reynolds Grinnell, r.g.  l.g., Gary Sargent, r.t.  l.t., Fales Clifford, r.e.  l.e., Sullivan Walling, q.b.  q.b., Boyle Simpkins, l.h.b.  r.h.b., Osborn Quinn, r.h.b.  l.h.b., Curtis Candee, f.b.  f.b., Stevenson

1913 Defeated Second Freshman Team.

The Juniors defeated the second Freshman team in the consolation football game yesterday afternoon by the score of 12 to 6. The Juniors made their second score during the last two minutes of play, when Swain recovered a fumble on the kick-off and ran 35 yards for a touchdown.

1913 Defeated Second Freshman Team.