SINGING OF "MARSEILLAISE"

White "H" on Crimson Background to be Effect Produced.

In order that the singing of the "Marseillaise" may be as effective as possible, the CRIMSON is printing again the information in yesterday's issue concerning the formation of a white "H" on a crimson background. To make the scheme successful it is necessary that all men in the cheering section be properly provided with handkerchiefs and megaphones. Those who have not yet procured crimson handkerchiefs and megaphones may do so at Holworthy 17 today between 12 and 2.30 o'clock. The price of handkerchiefs is five cents, megaphones fifteen.

The right-hand upright of the "H" will be formed by men sitting in Section 33, rows O-R inclusive, W-DD inclusive, II and JJ, seats 9, 10, 11, and 12; and rows S-V inclusive, EE-HH inclusive, seats 6, 7, 8, and 9. The left-hand upright will be formed by men sitting in Section 32, rows O-R inclusive, W-DD inclusive, II and JJ, seats 10, 11, 12, and 13; and rows S-V inclusive, EE-HH inclusive, seats 8, 9, 10, and 11. The cross-piece will be formed by men sitting in Section 32, rows Y, Z, and AA, seats 14-21 inclusive; and Section 33, rows Y, Z, and AA, seats 1-8 inclusive.

The following diagram should make the arrangement clear.