APPLICATIONS CLOSE JAN. 20

FOR SENIOR DORMITORY ROOMS. TWELVE MEN, OR LESS, MAY APPLY TOGETHER. ENTRIES AVAILABLE.

Applications for rooms in the Senior dormitories (Hollis, Holworthy, Stoughton, and Thayer) are due on or before Saturday, January 20. These applications should be sent to the "1913 Senior Dormitory Committee," Phillips Brooks House. Assignment will be made by lot, preference being given to the larger groups, a 12-man group being the limit.

The rooms available for next year are: Holworthy, west entry, 8 rooms; middle entry, 7 rooms; east entry, 7 rooms; Hollis, south entry, 13 rooms; north entry, 16 rooms; Stoughton, south entry, 14 rooms; north entry, 15 rooms; Thayer, north entry, 23 rooms; middle entry, 18 rooms; south entry, 20 rooms.

All applications should be sent to the members of the committee in sealed envelopes, on the outside of which some fictitious name has been written for identification, as well as the number of signatures the envelope contains, the order of preferences, not of rooms, but of entries, and the number of rooms desired. Preference will be given in the assignment of rooms in Hollis and Stoughton to applications providing for three men in two rooms, such combinations not being possible in the other dormitories. In stating a preference on the envelope, each group should name every entry in order of choice, so that if the first choice cannot be filled, others may be considered in order.

A name appearing in more than one application will cause each application affected to be thrown out. It is understood that in making application, a man pledges himself to abide by the allotment of the committee.

After Thursday, printed application blanks and envelopes may be had at Phillips Brooks House, Leavitt & Peirce's and the Union office. As the supply of these will not greatly exceed the demand men should not take more than the necessary number of blanks. Plans of the various buildings, together with the usual pamphlet regarding rooms, may be obtained at the Bursar's office after Thursday.

Only men who entered College with the class of 1913, or who expect to graduate with it, may make application. Men should form their groups at once; each group should make as many preferences as it is willing to take, and each application must have at least six preferences.

The 1913 Dormitory Committee will hold office hours in Phillips Brooks House daily, beginning on Monday, between 5 and 6 o'clock. Information may also be secured from P. H. Keays, 54 Dunster street, at any time. 1913 SENIOR DORMITORY COMMITTEE.