YALE AT WEST POINT

Close Game Expected With Army.--Princeton Will Oppose Syracuse.--Line-up of Teams.

Overconfidence did not mark the Yale team last night when the squad left for West Point where it will play the Army this afternoon. While the line-up has been decided on since early in the week, several positions still trouble the coaching staff. Boineisler is almost certain to remain on the side-lines until the Princeton game, and although Avery is a consistent all-around player, he cannot be compared with the man who was last year placed on Camp's all-American eleven.

It is with the quarterback position, however, that the real difficulties lie. Of the four men who have alternated in the position during the practice of the past week, Cornell now appears the strongest and will undoubtedly start the game against West Point. Flynn has apparently recovered from his lameness due to a muscle bruise received in last Saturday's game, and he will play at fullback during at least one of the halves.

The line-up will probably be as follows: Gallauer, l.e.; Warren, l.f.; Cooney, l.g.; Ketcham, c.; York, r.g.; Pendleton, r.t.; Avery, r.e.; Cornell, q.b.; Camp, l.h.b.; Spalding, r.h.b.; Flynn, f.b.

Only One Change at Princeton.

Nineteen coaches have been in charge of practice at Princeton during the past week, which has been marked by long scrimmages and punting drills. While it is safe to say that Pendleton will be seen in the line-up at the start of the play, it is not expected that he will remain in the game more than a few minutes. The only changes to be made since last Saturday in the team which will oppose Syracuse is at right tackle, where Penfield will replace E. Trenkham.

Other important games which will be played today are:

Dartmouth vs. Williams at Williamstown.

Pennsylvania vs. Brown at Providence.