SUBWAY AND STEAM TRAINS

Extra Service Will Carry Crowds to Game via Allston and Stadium Subway Station.

The Boston Elevated Railroad management has made plans to adequately accommodate the great crowd which will attend the Dartmouth game today. Naturally the new subway with its recently constructed station at the foot of Boylston street will take care of a great part of the throng. Trains beginning at 12.30 o'clock will run regularly from Park street station and will increase in frequency with the traffic until a two-minute schedule is reached. The management advises that everyone use this station as it will in the majority of cases be a shorter distance from the Stadium, and at the same time it offers quicker transportation.

Surface cars to facilitate the transportation of those who cannot make use of the subway will be operated according to the following schedule: from Dudley street to Harvard square, cars will be run from 12 to 1.15 o'clock at 2-minute intervals; from Scollay square to Harvard square, cars will be run by way of the North Station and East Cambridge Viaduet from 12 to 1.30 o'clock at 3-minute intervals; from Arlington and Newton to Harvard square, cars will be run from 12 to 1.30 o'clock at 3-minute intervals; from Brookline Village to the Stadium, cars will be run by way of Allston from 12.45 to 1.45 o'clock at 3-minute intervals; from Central square, Cambridge, to the Stadium, cars will be run by way of Western avenue from 1 to 2 o'clock at 3-minute intervals.

The car service on Brighton avenue will be reinforced sufficiently to accommodate any number of persons who may wish to use that route.

Steam Train Service Today.

The Boston & Albany Railroad will run extra trains today to accommodate those who wish to take advantage of this mode of transportation. Two special trains of ten cars each will leave the South Station for Allston, making one stop en route at Trinity Place. The first of these trains will draw out of the station at 1 o'clock from Track 1. The second will leave from Track 2 as soon as it is filled. A schedule train also leaves the station at 1.25 o'clock.

Trains coming from South Framingham are as follows: A 12.28 train from South Framingham, express to Boston, connecting with special trains for Allston at South Station. A 12.50 train, also from South Framingham, local to Newton, express to Allston, arriving there at approximately 1.30 o'clock. A 1 o'clock train from Wellesley, express to Allston, and continuing on to Boston.

After the game three special trains will be at the Allston Station, to depart as soon as filled; two returning to Boston, one going to South Framingham, stopping at every station on the way.

The railroad fare from Boston to Allston is 8 cents.