PRESIDENT TO MEET CLUB

WILL RECEIVE TAFT CLUB MEMBERS IN HOTEL SOMERSET AT 4 O'CLOCK.

President Taft has invited all members of the Harvard Taft Club to meet him at the Hotel Somerset at 4 o'clock this afternoon. The President will make a short address to the club and will shake hands with the members. It is expected that the attendance will be very large and members are asked to meet in the lobby of the Hotel Somerset promptly at 3.45 o'clock.

The officers of the Taft Club have been endeavoring for some time to secure an address from the President but it was feared that his crowded program for today would make it impossible. The members of the Harvard Taft Club appreciate greatly the special favor shown them by the President in consenting to make this engagement to meet the club today.

Membership Cards May Still Be Signed.

Those who have not yet signed membership cards can do so today from 9 o'clock to 3 o'clock at the Harvard Union and also at the smoking room of Austin Hall.

Membership cards may also be secured during the day from any of the following committee men: Class of 1912, R. C. Benchley, T. J. Campbell, R. F. Duncan, R. Lowell, H. S. Ogden, R. W. Williams; Class of 1913, F. W. Copeland, J. M. A. Dougherty, A. S. McKee, S. M. Seymour, H. J. Smith, W. M. E. Whitelock, O. Wolcott; Class of 1914, H. Amory, J. P. Brown, L. H. Mills, R. T. P. Storer; Class of 1915, A. Fisher, W. J. Underwood, F. B. Withington, R. L. Wolf, G. H. Williams.

For the Law School the following are the committees on membership: 3L., S. K. Bell, J. R. Gillman, C. E. Hughes, Jr., M. C. Lightner, G. Martin, A. R. Watzek, C. E. Wheeler; 2L., N. Armour, E. M. Dodd, J. Heron, W. H. Hoover, A. T. Klots, M. Lightner; 1L., H. H. Bundy, L. Powers, W. R. Scott, L. Withington. Membership cards may also be obtained from the secretary, S. M. Rinaker, Craigie 403.

The following have been appointed to take charge of the distribution of membership cards in the Union today.

9-10.--R. W. Williams.

10-11.--R. F. Duncan.

11-12.--R. C. Benchley.

12-1.--O. Wolcott.

1- 2.--W. M. E. Whitelock.

2- 3.--F. W. Copeland.