READING BY PROF. COPELAND

Selection from "Peg Woffington" Will be Rendered in Union Tomorrow.

Professor Copeland will give the fourth of a series of five readings in the Dining Room of the Union tomorrow evening at 9 o'clock. He will read a selection of "Peg Woffington" by Charles Reade. The doors of the room will be open to members of the Union at 8.45 o'clock and no one will be allowed to enter after 9 o'clock.

Union Lectures on Professions Revived.

At the suggestion of Major H. L. Higginson h.'82, several years ago, a series of lectures was given in the Union on the different profession. Last year these were not given, but this year it has been decided to revive them. The first of these lectures will be delivered by Dr. R. C. Cabot '89, of the Harvard Medical School on "Medicine as a Profession," in the Trophy Room of the Union, Thursday evening at 8.15 o'clock.

Dr. Cabot graduated from Harvard College in 1889, and received his M.D. degree in 1892 at the Harvard Medical School. In 1894 he was appointed visiting physician to Channing House, and in 1898 the physician to the out-patients of the Massachusetts General Hospital. In 1903 he was made an instructor in the Harvard Medical School and in 1908 an assistant professor, which position he now holds.

The second of these lectures will be delivered by Dugald C. Jackson of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology on "Engineering as a Profession," at the Union on March 27. The third, by Dean E. R. Thayer '88, of the Harvard Law School is on "Law as a Profession," and will be held in the Union on April 4.