Interesting Items of News

The Dramatic Club will give a tea in honor of the ladies who are taking part in the spring productions. It will be held in the Parlor of Phillips Brooks House this afternoon from 4 until 6 o'clock.

Concert in Providence Tonight.

The University musical clubs will give a concert in Churchill Hall, Providence, R. I., this evening at 8 o'clock, and one at the Harvard Club of New York, tomorrow evening at 9 o'clock. The Providence concert will be given under the auspices of the Rhode Island Harvard Club. A special car will leave Boston for Providence at 6.30 o'clock. The concert there will be followed by a dance, after which the men will return to Cambridge. Tickets at $1 and $1.50 each may be obtained from E. C. Brown '12, Holworthy 8.

Highest Strength Test on Record.

F. H. Leslie '12 has made the highest strength test on record in the Hemenway Gymnasium under the new system which was established in 1904. His total number of points was 1513.2, an increase of 210 over the sum made by F. D. Huntington '12 during the first half year, and an increase of 304 over his own previous record of the first half of the year.

Concert in Holden at 12.

Songs of Schubert, Schumann and Frantz will be sung in Holden Chapel today at 12 o'clock. All those interested in music are cordially invited.

First Annual Dinner for Class of 1911

The first annual dinner of the members of the class of 1911 will be held at Louis's Restaurant, Boston, on May 4, at 6.30 o'clock. Tickets, at $1 each, may be obtained up to April 25 from G. R. Harding '11 Fairfax 22.

Valuable Records at Law School.

The Law School has just made a very important purchase of a collection of local and private acts of Great Britain covering the period from 1712 or thereabouts to 1830. These are acts of a personal character originally printed in very limited numbers at the request and expense of the parties concerned in the various suits, before printed records were decreed by the government. The confection just purchased consists of about 12,000 such acts, and it is believed than with the collection already in the library, it will constitute by far the most complete collection in this country and one of the two or three best in the world. They were secured as a private collection through an agent in England.