TRACK MEN OUT YESTERDAY

Changes in Schedule Announced at Meeting of Candidates for University and Freshman Teams.

Regular spring practice for the University and Freshman track teams commenced yesterday afternoon and about 100 men reported to the coaches for the first work-out.

A meeting of University and Freshman track candidates was held in Lower Massachusetts yesterday evening at which Manager H. L. Gaddis '12, Captain P. R. Withington '12, R. C. Foster '11, O. M. Chadwick 1L., and Coach Quinn spoke.

Captain Withington urged the candidates not to neglect their academic work, for low standing, aside from directly affecting the team this spring, would affect the cross-country team next fall.

R. C. Foster '11, and Coach Quinn emphasized the importance of a well balanced team and the developing of it by regular attendance and hard work. Coach Chadwick spoke on the need of Freshmen for future teams.

Manager H. L. Gaddis '12, announced the following changes in schedule: handicap games, April 12; interclass games, April 24. Men cannot enter in these meets unless they have taken strength tests.