Progress in Leiter Cup Series

The two games played yesterday in the preliminary round of the Leiter Cup baseball series resulted as follows: Dink Stovers 8, Subways 3; Holy Jokers 7, Mud Horses 2. The Craigies and Midnight Sons tied 4 to 4, and will play off today.

The games for today at 4 o'clock are the Craigies vs. the Midnight Sons on the diamond back of the baseball bleachers, and the Nine Muses vs. the Mud Sox on the diamond on the lacrosse field. The schedule for the remainder of the round robin follows. All games will be played on the day scheduled. In cast it is necessary to postpone any of them, such games will be played off at the end of the round robin. The schedule: tomorrow, Midnight Sons vs. Nine Muses, Dink Stovers vs. Holy Jokers, Craigies vs. Mud Sox; Friday, Craigies vs. Dink Stovers, Midnight Sons vs. Mud Sox, Nine Muses vs. Holy Jokers; Monday, Craigies vs. Nine Muses, Midnight Sons vs. Holy Jokers, Dink Stovers vs. Mud Sox; Tuesday, Holy Jokers vs. Craigies; Dink Stovers vs. Midnight Sons; Wednesday, Holy Jokers vs. Mud Sox, Dink Stovers vs. Nine Muses.

Managers desiring to make additions to their teams for the round robin must leave lists of men in CRIMSON Office before 7.30 o'clock tonight.