SALE OF CLASS DAY TICKETS

At Class of '77 Gate Between 9 and 4 o'clock Tomorrow

The sale of tickets for Class Day to officers of the University, graduates and undergraduates, will be by application. On May 1 application blanks will be placed at the Union, Leavitt & Peirce's, the Co-operative, and in Boston at the office of the Harvard Alumni Association, 50 State street. Applications will be received up to 6 o'clock on June 12. Fifteen Yard tickets and five Memorial and Stadium tickets may be purchased by any graduate or undergraduate at the following prices: Yard tickets, 35 cents each; Memorial, $1 each; Stadium, $1.50 each.

Special rates will be made to Seniors, for whom separate application blanks will be provided. The first application for tickets open only to Seniors will close on May 22. Below are given the prices and maximum number of tickets that can be purchased on the first application: 4 Musical Clubs' concert at 75 and 50 cents each; 2 Sanders at 75 cents each; 12 Stadium at 50 cents each; 10 Memorial at 50 cents each; 10 Yard at 20 cents each; 10 Senior Spread at $2.50 each.

The second Senior application, blanks for which may be obtained at the same places on or about May 10, will close on June 1. Any number of tickets may be applied for at the following prices: Musical Clubs' concert, $1 and 75 cents each; Sanders, $1 each; Stadium, 75 cents each; Memorial, 50 cents each; Yard, 25 cents each; Senior Spread, $2.50 each.

As no money will be refunded for unused tickets except in the case of the Senior Spread, this list of arrangements is now published in order that Seniors going home for vacation will be better able to decide the exact number of tickets they desire for the various exercises on Class Day. CLASS DAY COMMITTEE.