ANNUAL TRIANGULAR DEBATE

Between Harvard, Yale and Princeton on March 14.--Subject Chosen.--Freshmen on May 2.

The annual triangular debate between Harvard, Yale, and Princeton, will be held on March 14. The question decided upon is "Resolved, that the Present Attitude of the United States Government in Desiring to Exempt our Coastwise Trade from Panama Canal Tolls is Justifiable."

The first trials for a University team of six mon will be held shortly after the mid-year period, the competitors making a five-minute speech on either side of the question. Anyone in the University is eligible for the team, but the rules provide that it must contain at least three representatives of the undergraduate body. This is not meant, however, to discourage graduates from entering the trials. On the contrary, it is hoped that the team will include the maximum number of the latter. All those desiring to compete send their names to M. Saravitz 1L., Perkins 11.

The Freshman triangular debate, in which the same universities participate, will be held on May 2, somewhat earlier than usual. The subject and date for the trials will be announced later.