GET TRANSPORTATION TODAY

Last Opportunity to Secure Excursion Tickets Will be Offered in Thayer Between 1 and 2.

Today is positively the last day for the sale of Princeton excursion, tickets. The sale will be held as usual in Thayer Common Room, between 1 and 2 o'clock. Men presenting white coupons, signed by a member of the committee, will received in exchange a red coupon which in turn can be exchanged on the train for a ticket.

The Illustrated Magazine has a few rooms in New York hotels still available at reduced prices for men going on the Princeton trip. The rooms are double with private bath and are in the Herald Square, Broadway Central and Imperial Hotels. At the reduced price a man may secure first rate accommodations in New York the night of the game for 75 cents. Orders for these rooms will be on sale today in Thayer Common Room between 1 and 2 o'clock, and today will be the last opportunity of obtaining these prices. Men securing orders for them should watch tomorrow's CRIMSON for necessary information.