LAST GAME BEFORE VACATION

Hockey Players to be Taken on Christmas Trip Will be Chosen After Game With Technology Tonight.

The University hockey team will meet the Institute of Technology in the Boston Arena this evening at 8.15 o'clock. This is the second and last practice game for the University before the holidays, and it will be decisive in the choosing of the 17 men who will take the Christmas trip. The Technology team has already played two games, one with the Pilgrims in which it was defeated 13 to 5, and the other with Tufts last Friday which it won 4 to 2.

To date the work of the University team has been ragged and lacking in team-work, as shown only too clearly in the B. A. A. game Saturday. Save for occasional spurts and flashes of brilliancy on the part of a few men, the forward line has been poor. The defense on the other hand has been considerably better, though not too good as yet.

This evening a number of men will be given a chance to show their worth, and although hockey is a sport that cannot ever be played well at the beginning of the season, nevertheless a substantial improvement over the playing in the B. A. A. game is hoped for. Reserved seats at $1 and 75 cents each, and admission seats at 50 cents each, may be obtained at the Arena.

Following are the lineups:

UNIVERSITY.  TECHNOLOGY,Carnochan, g.  g., LowengardWilletts, p.  p., CochraneClaflin, c.p.  c.p., GouldSmart, r.w.  l.w., FletcherPhillips, r.c.  l.c., WintonS. P. Clark, l.c.  r.c., MacLeodHopkins, l.w.  r.w., Stork