TEAM PLAYS FAST HOCKEY

Three Goals Caged to Second's None in Speedy 15-Minute Scrimmage Yesterday.

The feature of the hockey practice yesterday afternoon was a fast 15-minute scrimmage between Team A and Team B which resulted in a 3 to 0 victory for the former. The first goal came as a result of a long shot by Hopkins from the side after a pass from Phillips. The other two were scored by Phillips from scrimmages in front of the goal. Previous to the scrimmage between the first two teams, Team C played Team D and Team E played Team F, both games resulting in 1 to 1 ties.

This evening, Coach Winsor will give the men a blackboard talk in the Living Room of the Varsity Club at 8 o'clock at which every member of the squad should be present. This afternoon there will be special practice for Team E and Team F and those men not assigned to teams.

The first teams lined up yesterday as follows: TEAM A.  TEAM B. Hopkins, l.w.  r.w., J. C. Devereux Phillips, l.c.  r.c., Adams Wanamaker, r.c.  l.c., Saltonstall Smart, r.w.  l.w., S. P. Clark Claflin, c.p.  c.p., Doty Brown, p.  p., C. S. Clark Carnochan, g.  g., Ervin