RELAY TEAMS IN NEW YORK

University Represented at Columbia Indoor Meet Tonight--Harvard Favorite in Fast Field.

The University relay teams will run at the Columbia Indoor Relay Carnival to be held in New York City this evening. The teams will leave Back Bay Station this morning at 10 o'clock.

The short distance team, which will compete against Cornell, Dartmouth, Technology, Columbia and Syracuse, will be composed of F. J. O'Brien '14, R. G. Huling '13, R. Tower '15, W. A. Barron, Jr., '14. This quartet has already defeated Cornell at the B. A. A. games on February 8, and should have an excellent chance of victory.

The long-distance team will be made up of T. W. Koch '14, H. G. MacLure '15, F. W. Capper '15, and H. P. Lawless '13. The other teams entered are from Cornell, Dartmouth, Yale, Columbia, and, possibly, Princeton. This should prove one of the greatest runs of the year, with every probability that the record will be lowered. J. P. Jones, of Cornell, holder of the intercollegiate mile and half-mile records, will run last for his team, and will be opposed by H. P. Law-less '13 for Harvard.

In addition to the relay teams, Harvard will be represented by J. O. Johnstone '16 in the high jump and Captain C. S. Cummings '13 in the hurdles.