MERRY GARDEN SENIOR PARTY

Conglomeration of Christmas Cheer and the Spirit of the Tropics, in Union on Wednesday Next.

Seniors! Seniors!! Seniors!!! You never can tell when these little things are going to happen. Nature is calling. The little sprouts are beginning to come out, and before you know it there will be one glorious Garden Party in the Union. No, dear readers, this is not to be a common or Garden Party, but, such is the ingenuity of the men who are at the bottom of it, it will have all the attractions of a Beer Garden, Public Garden, Roof Garden, Fruit Garden and Mary Garden combined in one.

Cut all your dates and come! (By the way, remember this date--Wednesday, March 19, at 9 o'clock sharp). Christmas cheer mingled with the luxuries of the Tropics will await each and every Senior and help him forget what it feels like to have weathered four years in the reign of Cambridge. The First Corps Cadet Band, sound in wind and limb, will execute a few pieces with finish and abandon. The other entertainments are too good to be true. Come and see for yourselves, and make the Living Room worth living.