UNION PERFORMANCE BY D. U.

Play in Brattle Hall This Evening at 8 for Members of Union Only.--Get Your Seats Early.

Members of the Union will be the guests of the Delta Upsilon at the sixth performance of "The Comedy of Errors," in Brattle Hall, Monday evening at 8 o'clock. As the seating capacity of Brattle Hall is limited, it has been necessary to issue special tickets for this performance. These may now be obtained at the Union office. Over half the tickets have already been issued, and as they are limited, it is hoped that no one will take a ticket unless he intends to use it.

It was originally the plan of the Union management to hold this special performance in the Union; but owing to the unexpected financial outlay which would have been incurred, the management takes pleasure in announcing the kind offer of the Delta Upsilon to give the play in Brattle Hall.

Last Public Performance Tonight.

The last public performance of the play will be given in Eliot Hall, Jamaica Plain, at 8 o'clock this evening. Tickets may be obtained at Herrick's, the Co-operative Branch, and from A. C. McGiffert, Jr., '13, Thayer 57.