APPLICATIONS DUE TOMORROW

For Class Day Tickets at Lower Rates. Program of Festivities and Plans for 1913 Class Day.

The first Senior application for Class Day tickets closes tomorrow, and the price on tickets then rises to $1 for Sanders Theatre tickets, 75 cents for Stadium tickets, and 25 cents for Yard tickets; the price on Memorial tickets remaining the same, 50 cents. The second application closes on May 31, and the number of tickets that may be applied for is unlimited. Senior Spread tickets may be applied for at any time up to June 7 at the price $2.50. Additional blanks for the first application may be obtained at Leavitt & Peirce's.

For the benefit of those who are unfamiliar with Class Day the following brief program and description is printed. On Monday evening, June 16, the Senior Spread is held in Memorial Hall from 8 P. M. until 1 A. M. Only Seniors are allowed to apply for tickets to this affair which is very similar to the Junior dance, and they must provide tickets for themselves as well as for their guests. Boxes are arranged on the Delta, where supper is served throughout the evening, except in case of rain, when everything is moved inside of Memorial Hall. Tuesday, June 17 is Class Day and the exercises start with the morning Chapel services for Seniors only at 9 o'clock. The next exercises are those at Sanders Theatre at 11 o'clock, the Seniors attending in a body, where the Poem, Ode and Oration are delivered. At two the Yard is closed to all but holders of Yard tickets and Seniors in caps and gowns. At four the graduates, undergraduates and Seniors begin to march to the Stadium to hear the Ivy Oration and the customary songs and cheers, which are always followed by a confetti battle. In the evening the Yard is illuminated, and there is the usual band concert and, at nine the singing by the Glee Club on the steps of Sever. Also from 8 to 11 there is dancing in Memorial Hall and the Gymnasium. Seniors in caps and gowns are admitted free to the Stadium and to Sanders Theatre when marching with their class and to the Yard, but must provide themselves with tickets for all the other functions they expect to attend