BOOKLET FOR SUB-FRESHMEN

Five Thousand Copies to be Printed by Federation of Territorial Clubs on Harvard's Activities.

Plans for the booklet for Sub-Freshmen to be published by the Federation of Territorial Clubs have now been completed. Five thousand copies of the book will be published during the summer at an expense of $1500 which must be met largely by graduate subscriptions. Notices have been sent to all the members of the Federation, urging them to subscribe for copies before Monday, May 19. If a large number is subscribed for, it will greatly help in securing an adequate response from the graduates at the Associated Harvard Clubs' meeting in St. Louis on May 22. Members of the Federation may also send to the Committee a list of names and addresses of men who are contemplating coming to Harvard. The Committee will fill these applications without charge.

It will be recalled that the booklet will contain information of the life at Harvard which no list of studies or mere description of the buildings can impart. That this information may be unpredjudiced and convincing the following men of varied activities and achievements have written articles: C. T. Abeles '13 R. B. Batchelder '13, J. B. Cummings '13, D. E. Dunbar '13, G. Elliott '13, H. B. Gardner '13, G. G. Geraghty '14, H. B. Gill '13, H. N. Hillebrand 4G., C. H. Lyttle gr.Dv., A. J. Lowrey '13, L. K. Lunt 3M., G. H. Roosevelt 1G.S., R. T. P. Storer '13, W. L. Ustick '13, D. J. P. Wingate '14, W. M. E. Whitelock '13, B. C. Wright 2L., and the captains of the minor sport teams.