1913 TO SEE SEA SERPENTS

PICNIC TICKETS AND BATHING TRUNKS ARE ON SALE FROM 9 TO 4 TODAY.

Seniors! Terry and the Bored Administration have decided to allow cuts to all Seniors tomorrow. As a result of this, the schedule for Seniors will be. 6.00-7.00 A.M. Seniors wake up, get dressed in white hats and tin mugs (no bath necessary. The sad sea waves will do their duty) and breakfast. 7.00-7.35 Seniors march round the Yard to the tunes of the First Corps Cadet Band. Also have picture taken under the good old Elms of Harvard. 7.35. Special Cars leave Harvard square for Otis Wharf. 8.30. Hotel "Griswold" sails. (Water cure discovered useless for sea-sickness). Rest of the day: Bathing, lunch, baseball game, and track sports (relay race between Class Odor and Class Poet). 5.00 P. M., or thereabouts: Homeward bound. Half of Class sees a sea-serpent. Other half sees two. On landing, meeting is adjourned to hear Harvard Night at the Pops. (NO Silent Knight either, believe us!)

Tickets and Paraphernalia.

Between 9 A. M. and 4 P. M. today there will be offered for sale at Holworthy 9 to every Senior one white hat (1913), one tin cup, and one pair of trunks (bathing) all for a quarter, Tickets for the Picnic are on sale at Leavitt & Peirce's for $1.25.