STUDENTS' TOUR OF FRANCE

Trip Organized by Columbia University And Sorbonne of France to Visit 50 Places of Interest.

Under the direction of Mr. Alexandre Bruno of Columbia University, a second Students' Tour of France is being organized by Columbia and the Sorbonne in France. Last summer's trip was very successful. In a party of twelve students, five colleges were represented; Harvard, Cornell, University of Pennsylvania, University of Virginia, and Columbia. The authorities of the French universities were quick in giving approval, and extending all the hospitality and assistance within their power, helping to make the trip agreeable and instructive.

This year, through the help of the Franco-America Committee of New York and Paris, special courtesies will be extended by Mayors, Railroads, and other Public Officials. Also in each city to be visited, professors and other leading men have volunteered their services as guides.

Cost of Trip About $485

The trip starts on June 26 on the S. S. "France." The itinerary includes over fifty points of interest in France, the trips wherever possible being made in sight seeing cars or boats. Returning, the expedition leaves Havre on August 30. The total cost of the tour is $485. Further information may be obtained from Mr. Bruno, Maison Francaise, Columbia University, New York.