GREWS LEAVE FOR RED TOP

UNIVERSITY AND FRESHMAN SQUADS TO START REAL TRAINING FOR YALE RACE.

The University and Freshman crew squads leave this afternoon on the 1.03 o'clock train for the training quarters at Red Top. The crews had their final practice here on Saturday, the Varsity going, out twice during the day, once in the morning, and once late in the afternoon. In the morning work, Coach Wray went in at 6 in Goodale's place but in the afternoon Goodale was back, and the order was the same as on Friday. The University four-oared crews were out for the regular practice, but the Freshman eight was given a rest. The Freshman four-oared rowed two short races with the Middlesex four over the half-mile stretch above the Newell boat club at 1 o'clock. The Freshmen won both races, the first four finishing about three lengths ahead, the second four a little over one length. The order of the first Freshman four-oar was as follows: Stroke, Lund; 3, J. Middendorf; 2, H. Middendorf; bow, Whitmarsh; cox., Enright.

>Special Car at 12.30.>

The Special car for the men going to Red Top will leave the Square at 12.30 o'clock, and attention is called to the fact that all trunks should have been packed by 8.30 o'clock. Boat-rigger Hart and an assistant carpenter left on Saturday to attend to the transportation of the shells, of which two eights, four fours, one double, and two singles, were taken. Besides Coach Wray, the following forty men will take the trip:

University squad--A. T. Abeles '1, C. T. Abeles '13, E. K. Carver '14, L. s. Chanler, Jr., '14, L. Curtis, Jr., '14, T. J. D. Fuller '15, W. T. Gardiner '14, A. M. Vicar '15, G. vonL. Meyer '13, L. H. Mills '14, E. D. Morgan, Jr., '13, H. A. Murray '13, W. B. Pirnie '15, Q. Reynolds '14, L. Saltonstall '14, G. f. Stratton '13, F. H. Trumbull '14, and managers A. S. Neilson '13, G. L. Aspinwall '14, and r. C. Cobb '15.

Freshman squad--F. W. Busk, L. S. Chichester, W. F. Enright, R. F. Herrick, Jr., H. L. F. Kreger, C. C. Lund, G. H. Lyman, H. S. Middendorf, J. W. Middendorf, d. P. Morgan, K. B. G. Parson, T. H. Potter, C. E. Schall, E. W. Soucy, J. Talcott, F. H. L. Whitmarsh, and managers s. M. Felton, Jr., and d. W. King.