LIVE PRACTICE WITH B. A. A.

HOCKEY TEAM TIES OPPONENTS.--PRACTICE WITH TUFTS IN ARENA TODAY.

The University hockey team lined up against the B. A. A. seven for a hard 45-minute scrimmage yesterday resulting in a 2 to 2 tie. When the regulars were in the game the score was 2 to 1 in favor of the University, but after the second team had taken the ice, Hicks succeeded in scoring another point for the B. A. A. The forwards paid particular attention to passing and team-play with some improvement. The men also devoted considerable time to body-checking by which it is hoped to break up the strong Princeton attack next Saturday.

Smart was the star of the University attack yesterday, particularly in his checking and the keenness with which he followed the puck. He scored the first goal of the contest when he drove the puck into the net after receiving a pass from behind the goal. Phillips tallied the other point for the University team when he caged the disc on a shot from the side. Foote scored shortly after for the B. A. A. on a scrimmage in front of the goal.

Today the teams will line up against the Tufts seven for a short practice game.

Tickets for Princeton Game.

Tickets for the Princeton hockey game in the Arena Saturday evening may still be obtained at Leavitt & Peirce's. The price of tickets is $1 and $1.50; boxes $2.